INSURANCE DIRECT REPAIR PROGRAMS
Convenient One-Stop Claim Service
The Insurance Direct Repair Program (DRP) gives you the option of taking your vehicle directly to a repairer at a time most convenient for you.
How the process works:
- Schedule an appointment with a DRP repairer.
- The repairer will prepare the estimate and provide you with a copy.
- With your authorization, the repairer will schedule a date to repair your vehicle and order any parts that are needed.
- When you are satisfied with completed repairs, you pay any applicable deductible and take delivery of your vehicle. The insurance pays the balance of accident-related repair costs directly to the repairer.
Why Choose a Direct Repair Shop?
Reduced Cycle Time
From the time of the accident to the completion of repairs, that period is cut by 4-5 working days due to the internal working relationship between the certified shop and the Insurance Company. You get your vehicle back faster.
Direct Claim Service
Your claim can directly be set-up through your local insurance agent’s office. You only need to confer with people you’re familiar with.
A DRP shop directly bills your insurance company for the repairs of the vehicle. You do not have to wait for payment to come in the mail or for an adjuster to look at your vehicle to authorize payment. If you are the insured, simply pay the applicable deductible. If you are a claimant, you are not responsible for the payment dispersal. Your vehicle will never be held by the shop until paid in full.
A shop must meet high quality standards to become a part of an Insurance DRP program which assures your satisfaction:
- The right equipment for proper repairs
- Continuing certification & education
- Security of the vehicle
- Insurance inspection
- A Written Lifetime Warranty
- Guaranteed Work
There’s no need to get multiple estimates or wait for an insurance adjuster to come out to look at your vehicle. The insurance authorization process is streamlined, saving you both time & hassle.
Words From Customers
My thanks for getting our car restored in quick order! It is running great thanks to Boyd’s!
Boyd’s restored our new vehicle to a prestine condition. You almost wouldn’t know it was in an accident.
The folks at Boyd’s were friendly and kept us in the loop as they fixed our truck.